Tuesday 12 June 2012

Kentucky and on toTennessee Mk 2

Well, I don't know, for some reason this blog for yesterday has, or had no content.  I suspect it was the case of fat fingers, but I really don't know. So dear reader, I hope your day yesterday was not in tatters due to the lack of the blog, secretly I would of course be delighted, but I will attempt to make amends.

The blog gave some idea of the journey we made through Kentucky and into Tennessee.

I will try not repeat myself by saying about the great scenery, the compelling people and the great photo opps along the way.

As this is now a bonus blog, a repeat of the bogoff day of before I will post the photos and I hope you enjoy.

Kentucky to Tennessee folks.....




The neighbours enjoy the freedom to vote whichever way they wish of course, the issue here that is causing debate is the issue of whether or not shops and supermarkets should be allowed to sell alcohol, beers, wines and spirits.



And these women were telling me of the 400 mile yard sale. The sale was organised along this road fro a 400 mile run last weekend.  In the UK the nearest thing would be a garage sale, You know the sort of thing, you clear out the attic and offer the lucky public the chance to buy your stuff.


Massive cereal farming land




Ands a store that could not have changed much in the 35 years it had been opened,



So tonight a swift blog to replace the one that disappeared.

Regards to all and tomorrow I will try harder....

B

No comments:

Post a Comment